Tuesday, September 18th, 2012
Friday, September 21th, 2012 (Latin America)
Monday, September 3rd, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Short Plot (resume)
- A big keystone from Blondin Bridge had fall over in front of Paxton, then Rheneas was coming from the other side of the quarry, the alarm sounded, Rheneas stopped, but he couldn't, so he runned in front of the bridge, he crossed before it collapsed!, at last Rheneas stopped in front of Skarloey. But the rocks from Blondin Bridge had fall over into Paxton.
- Thomas was with Annie and Clarabel, then a horn sounds, it was Winston, with Sir Topham Hatt, Winston drived bad, Sir Topham Hatt talked with Thomas, and Thomas was sent to the quarry to help his friends.
- When he arrived to the quarry, he said hi to his narrow gauge friends, he started to work.
- The next day, he was shunting cars, and then from the tunnels, a little green engine got out from the tunnels!, Thomas was surprised (obviously it was Luke), he asked his friends, but no one wanted to talk about him.
- When Thomas was in an intersection, he saw the little green engine, Luke again, Skarloey said "Run Luke!" in slow voice, and Rheneas pop out into the tunnel, Luke rolled back and crashed with Sir Handel!, again, Luke runned into the tunnels as Peter Sam entered from other tunnel, and it was that Luke did something very bad that can sent him away from Sodor
- Thomas go to Tidmouth Sheds, he asked his friends about what bad an engine can do, and Thomas, Percy and Henry told their stories (3 flashbacks CGI plus stock footage from Misty Island Rescue.
- So Skarloey told Thomas about Luke... The next day, Rocky was taking the rocks from the broken Blondin Bridge, When Thomas arrived, he worked, and Skarloey was rolling back, and Rocky almost made Skarloey lose his cab. with the rocks of Blondin Bridge! The other engines smiled, and that made Luke pop out, so Thomas and Luke talked, and they work along, then Winston arrived with Sir Topham Hatt and Mr. Percival, Paxton was fixed......................................... Here all the story continues
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Mr. Percival
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Old Bailey
- Scruff (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Stanley (cameo)